January 08, 2012

Frankenpolish - Underground Candy Shop

So, I was bored today and finally started with something I've wanted to do for so long... Franken! I did it once before, but I never was happy with that one.


I called this one Underground Candy Shop. That was the first thing that popped up in my head :P On all pictures it looks like it's a black based polish, but it's actually like a smokey deep, deep, deep, deep grey/purple/pink I guess. That's because I put in red and pink eyeshadow.






Some bottle shots...



Ingredients:
- Miss Sporty Glossy Tech'
- Red eyeshadow
- Pink eyeshadow
- ELF Black nail polish
- Golden Rose Scale Effect 04
- Golden Rose Scale Effect 09
- China Glaze Fairy Dust
- Color Club Candy Cane
- Wet 'n Wild Back Alley Deals
- Wet 'n Wild Rockin' Rubies

I don't know how much of everything I threw in the bottle to be honest. I did need to add a topcoat over it, because otherwise it didn't look as glittery and shiny. I used 'David' topcoat and I love the shine that it gives over a manicure.

So, what do you think of my Frankenpolish? Is that actually how you call it? xD

xoxo Ingie