January 10, 2012

Rainbow Leopard Nails

Last night I was stalking blogs and came across Steffels. There I saw this manicure and I knew I wanted to try that out! So, today I did.



I painted my nails with China Glaze Snow, 2 coats and applied Poshé topcoat. When it was dry I grabbed Konad image plate m57 and Wet 'n Wild Fantasy Makers Black Magic. This one is great for stamping! I used to like to stamp with Color Club's Black, but that one would dry kinda fast and I just couldn't really stamp with it anymore.


With a dotting tool I made the little spots, but I don't really like the way it turned out. I didn't use the right color green. It doesn't fit with the bright colors. Also, some spots are way too round. Afterwards I used 'David' topcoat to make it shine.

And these last 2 pictures are just here, because I liked them for some reason :P



I hope you liked this manicure :)

xoxo Ingie