January 02, 2012

Sinful Colors - What's Your Name?

You may have noticed I didn't do anything nail art related when I started this blog. Not that I did do much of it on LimitedAddictionNails, but I can't wait to start stamping again! The reason of it is I got acrylics almost 2 weeks ago and because I use a lot of aceton, they're pretty much getting uglier by the day. So as soon as they are gone, or when my nails look more appropriate I start stamping again :)


A week ago I made swatches of this gorgeous polish that I wore right after I got it. A while back I did a swap with Iris from Polish Amor. One of the polishes I got was Sinful Colors' What's Your Name? It was on my wishlist, so I'm happy she got it for me.


What's Your Name? is a sheer black based polish full with blue/green glitters that turn purple in some angles. The purple is actually not noticeable, unless you keep it close to a light bulb and place the bottle in different angles. This is not too disappointing to me, because I didn't even know about the duochrome glitters :P


On MUA I read that you can hardly see the glitters, but I do notice the glitters in real life. Maybe it's just how you look at it. I have nothing like this and I love this polish!


Thanks for reading!

xoxo Ingie