January 04, 2012

Stamping: Red Tiger Nails

Since I wanted to do something more interesting than just swatching and because I got rid of the fake nails I decided to get out my Konad plates. I wanted to do something with red and since I got a lot of red polishes the past 2 weeks I knew there must be two in it for this manicure.


I started off with 2 coats of China Glaze's Ruby Deer which instantly became my favorite red. When my nail polish addiction started I saw a picture of a celebrity with short red nails and that was a perfect red. I always wanted to find that perfect red and here it is!


With the famous Konad image plate m57 I stamped over my nails with the tiger print. I used China Glaze's Sugar Plums for that. Sugar Plums would probably be too sheer if you would want to stamp over white, but I think it went well over Ruby Deer.



What do you think of my stamping skills? :P I think it went pretty well if I may say so xD

xoxo Ingie