February 16, 2012

Day 16: Delicate Print




Hello! Today I have the 'forgotten' delicate print. Maybe a bit too delicate :P Today I had some nail horror going on on both my hands, so that's why my index finger is not going to be showed for probably a week xD

I started, of course, with a basecoat. Today I used Trind's Nail Repair. I think you can all see what polish I used, but if not; It's the GORGEOUS Wild At Heart from Color Club. For my matte topcoat I used GOSH Matt Effect Topcoat. Then I stamped with Wild At Heart and I used image plate SdP-47.

The reason why I did nothing with my middle finger is because the matte topcoat takes a long time to dry and something invisible would just keep making bumps and smudges on my nail! I re-did my nail 3 times and then I just decided to leave it like this ;p

Thanks for reading!

xoxo Ingie
Bloglovin' • Facebook • Google+ • Tumblr • Twitter