February 28, 2012

Day 21: Inspired By A Color




Hello! I'm back with the challenge :)

I didn't really know what to do today. How can I be inspired by a color? I don't get creative from a color. Actually, I'm not really creative at all. At first I wanted to go all ombre again, since I had 2 new pink polishes, but 1 of them looks just like some others. The one that I'm wearing is really awesome though!

I'm wearing 2 coats of Catrice's new 2012 polish Aretha's R•E•S•P•I•N•K. It's almost like a hot pink neon, but it's not neon. It dries shiny and looks amazing. It's like a perfect hot pink.






Over this manicure I applied a coat of Golden Rose flakies in number 15. My favorite flakie! It's really rainbowy and I got a lot of compliments on it at work today :) Compliments make me happy :P



For tomorrow's challenge I'm kind of excited. I have an idea in mind and I hope it all works out well :P

Thanks for reading!

xoxo Ingie
Bloglovin' • Facebook • Google+ • Tumblr • Twitter