March 03, 2012

Day 25: Inspired By Fashion


Day 25! If I didn't take a little break I would've been done yesterday ;p Anyway, fashion. I'm not into fashion at all! It's just not my thing. But I did know what I wanted to do for today's nails.

Ever since I saw Lady Gaga's Bad Romance video there was an outfit I kinda liked. Not for me or any other person, but I liked it. Near the end of the video she's wearing a red outfit with lace in it. That inspired me for these nails.



For my base color I used 3 coats of Color Club Coastal Creme and for my stamping I used a red stamping polish. I used Konad image plates m57 and m65.

On my thumb I used 2 coats of China Glaze Snow and painted the cross on with a brush. Just a little inspiration from the video ;p



I must say that also today I'm pretty happy with the end result :) I hope you liked it too!

Thanks for reading!

xoxo Ingie

Bloglovin' • Facebook • Google+ • Tumblr • Twitter