March 21, 2012

I tried me a Jelly Sandwich




Hello! Not too long ago I ordered Nubar's Strawberry from the Jellybean collection. I wanted to get a real jelly polish to try a real Jelly Sandwich.

I must say I didn't find the polish too jelly. It was actually pretty opaque I think. But I think I did manage to make one.

1 coat of Strawberry, 1 coat of Wet 'n Wild Kaleidoscope and another coat of Strawberry. On the pictures you actually see the result better than in real life!

This manicure is looking pretty messy since I only wanted to try it and didn't think I would post it. Mainly because of the ugly middle finger nail and the messed up index... xD


I still want to try more Jelly Sandwiches. I don't really think you need a jelly polish for it. As long as it's a bit sheer. That is just my way of thinking and I might change my opinion after trying xD

Thanks for reading!

xoxo Ingie

Bloglovin' • Hellocotton • Google+ • Tumblr • Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment