April 22, 2012

Catrice - Aretha's R•E•S•P•I•N•K

Hello! I found some swatches on my laptop today so I thought I share this one today with you. It's swatched 2 months ago and I'm too lazy to grab the bottle and tell you what it really looks like. Meet Aretha's R•E•S•P•I•N•K :)


As you can see it's a hot pink. It's not neon, but close. This year Catrice changed their polish brushes and to be honest I hate them so much! I was hoping that the brushes would be similar to Miss Sporty brushes, but they're definitely not! I feel like the brushes are so thick that it will pick up a lot of polish and apply really thick. Saying that; I should see if they're good for stamping now.

Catrice also came with another pink polish which looks similar to this; The Pinky And The Brain (loved the cartoon) but it's not. I wasn't able to capture the difference on camera, but they really are different.

Thanks for reading :)

xoxo Ingie


No comments:

Post a Comment