April 17, 2012

Nail Polish Storage

I've seen a lot of different ways to storage your nail polish. I thought I found mine, but my collection is growing so much that it didn't fit anymore.

Before I show you, I have a very unorganized way of storing my polishes. The reason; I have the smallest bedroom in the world. My bed barely fits in it and I don't even have a closet. I only have place to store under my bed and on my wall.

Months ago I got these things. I don't know what to call them. They're supposed to hang on the wall and place pictures and what not on them. They're perfect for nail polish, so that's what I use them for. They have smaller ones too and I hope to get more of these someday.



And yesterday I bought this plastic storage box. I don't know the size of it, but it's full now. It might look very messy, which it is, but for me it's easy. I get it from under my bed, put it on my bed and I can find colors so much more easier than I did before. I kept them in a smaller plastic black basket. I couldn't see a thing! :P


Yesterday I also counted all my polishes and counted 278 I believe. I was hoping I was over 300 already xD I gave away a few to my mom and some might leave my collection, so the number isn't right. I didn't count top and basecoats and stamping polishes.

I own the most Catrice polishes; 53 :)

Thanks for reading :)

xoxo Ingie

No comments:

Post a Comment