April 08, 2012

Pastel Skittles & Dots

Happy Easter everyone! I don't celebrate Easter, I'm just here for the chocolate eggs. But I did want to do something "Eastery" for today. Pastel colors remind me of Easter somehow, so that's why I did this simple skittle mani.


The pictures turned out a bit too bright, but you can still kinda see. I really liked the skittles, but wanted to try to add some dots, but they didn't turn out so good. They look like candy we used to get when we were little.


From pinky to thumb; Color Club Blushing Rose, Catrice Easy Peasy, Lemon Squeezy!, Essence Mellow Yellow, Catrice Apropos Apricot and ELF Mint Cream. I definitely refound my love for ELF's Mint Cream. What a gorgeous color!

Again, happy Easter and thanks for reading!

xoxo Ingie


No comments:

Post a Comment