May 16, 2012

Catrice Month: Hip Queens Wear Blue Jeans

My nails are short again! My nails started growing and growing and they were actually strong and not breaking. A dream came true! But I decided that I don't like long nails on me, so I filed them down a few days ago :)

But Today I'm showing you a discontinued polish that got undiscontinued :P I'm glad it came back, because I once saw a swatch of Hip Queens Wear Blue Jeans and then found out it had dark blue glitter in it. That's when I knew I needed it. Not needed, but just had to have it.


Hip Queens Wear Blue Jeans is a jeans blue polish with blue glitters in it. Those glitters are hardly noticeable in the bottle, but do come out on the nail. It applies easy and 2 coats is needed for opacity.


To be honest I don't like it that much. This is just not my color. I'm more of a baby blue, blue/green, teal kind of girl. Can't get enough of those! :)


Thanks for reading :)

xoxo Ingie

No comments:

Post a Comment