May 05, 2012

Catrice Month: Jade Is Not My Name

Today I'm showing you Jade Is Not My Name. Earlier Catrice came out with I Sea You!, which looks exactly the same, but to me it is slightly different.

Jade Is Not My Name is a beautiful jade green. Just like the previous polishes it was easy to apply and was opaque in 2 coats. Sadly it's discontinued and I was happy when I got Jenn from AllThatIsGorgeous a bottle, but the bottle broke on it's way :(


I hope that when Catrice comes with a new collection they come with polishes like this again. Pool Party At Night is also like this; A nice creme, not too light of a color and just simple but pretty. When they came out with the collection that is out now I was kind of disappointed, even though I got almost all of it already :P

Thanks for reading :)

xoxo Ingie


No comments:

Post a Comment