June 04, 2012

Jelly Sandwich - Blue Waves

Well hello blog world. I haven't seen you in a while. Well, you haven't seen me for a while. Just busy, doing my thing. But, I have a week off now and I hope that one thing I'll be doing this week is blogging. Or at least try to make mani's for my blog :)


So today I'm back with a Jelly Sandwich! I love to do these, even though I don't have a lot of jelly polishes. I added a new jelly to my collection this week and decided a Jelly Sandwich had to be made.

I'm wearing 2 coats of China Glaze Ride The Waves from the Summer Neons collection. A royal blue jelly. Then I went over with one coat of Essence Blue Addicted and another coat of Ride The Waves. The sandwich is completed! :)


What do you think of this Jelly Sandwich? Let me know!

xoxo Ingie

No comments:

Post a Comment