June 20, 2012

New Frankenpolishes


Yesterday I randomly decided to create a polish. While working on it I made 4 instead of 1 :P A few weeks ago there was a Dutch tv host wearing green jeans that looked so glowing. And I was like; I want a polish in that color! A week later she was wearing another jeans in orange, but it seemed from the same brand. Also never seen that color in a polish. So here are my Frankens.


This first one is a neon bubblegum pink. But I decided to name it Hot Flamingo :P I'm not good with how much I used of what polish, but it was about 3/5 Catrice Sweets For My Sweets, 1/5 China Glaze Shocking Pink and 1/5 Color Club Warhol. This is 2 coats and no topcoat.


This second one looks so much nicer in real life. It's lighter and looks glowing. I named this one Dancing On The Sun. It was half a bottle of Catrice Snow and I randomly put in China Glaze Sun Worshiper and China Glaze Yellow Polka Dot Bikini. I really love this one! This is 3 coats and no topcoat.


This 3rd one is my favorite and on Instagram it got a lot of likes :) I named it Don't Call Me Apple. Just like Dancing On The Sun it's really glowing and so pretty! I used half a bottle of China Glaze Snow and put in China Glaze Four Leaf Clover, China Glaze Sun Worshiper and Color Club Twiggie. This is 2 coats and no topcoat.


This last one isn't really what I hoped it would be, but I still like it, since I have nothing like it. Seriously. I named it As High As A Cloud. It's a beautiful sky blue. I used Rimmel London Sky High, Color Club Age Of Aquarius and another Color Club that I can't remember. This is 2 coats and no topcoat.

I hope to be frankening soon again, because I really like these!

What do you think of these and which one is your favorite? :)


xoxo Ingie

No comments:

Post a Comment